Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I made it!

Hi parents! I made it here to brazil, and I hope I got your emails right! we flew to alanta and then got on the plane and the flight was long, I feel like I\ve been gone for weeks haha! But all of us got to sit togther on the plane so that was nice. I got my companion is Sister Illu (E.U) she is from west valley and is really nice. I don't know what else to say! They take really good care of the sisters, when we got off the plane and the car came and picked us up the man who picked us wouldnt let me or sister Illu or I put our bags in the car they made the elders do it for us, and we had to walk in the front of everyone! it was so funny.
 
Two of the elders we are with (the one you saw when i was checking in) one is from sacramento, but he isnt a giants fan so thats lame. then Two more elders and sister Illu met up with us in SLC and we picked up one more elder in Alanta, Two of the elders are both going to Natal! So that will be fun, that we will be with eachothers thoughout the whole mission!!
 
Anyways, I don't have a ton of time, but ill email you guys next week with pics! send me kory and aarons email too!
 
I love you guys!!
 
xoxo
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment