Friday, December 19, 2014

News from Brazil

MOM! SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST EMAIL DAY SO I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS ALL OVER THE PALCE!! but me and my comp get along super good. the elders and i are besties too. i just got a second comp she has MS so we have to help her alot but she is so sweet and also from utah. she has been here 2 days and might have to go home cause her ms is so bad. so pray for here. there is an elder in my distrect that is. so. handsome. hahah but dont worry. we are all missionaries so i cant flirt. hahaha our disctrict is the fav district in the mtc. everyone always watns to eat with us and talk with us. it is a bunch of missionaries just like me so it is a good time. we went to the temple today and it was amazing and so beautiful. the sesson was in english but when the guy takled to me through the vail that was portguese.. STRESSFUL. the language is hard but everyone here is so supportive and so we all have eachtohers backs. i miss you guys so much!! i cant send pics. cause the compouter does work that wasy.

today in the temple i talked to a bunch of brazlian ladies and they all hugged and kissed me and spoke so fast i couldnt udnerstandt them but they treated me like a daughter or something haha. they didnt care that i couldnt udnerstand. they just teased me and kept talking hahahahhaa!!

i love you guys so mcuh! cant wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment