Tuesday, January 19, 2016

obrigada

 
THIS WEEK WAS AMAZINGGGGG!!!

It started off so busy. We had so much to do. But I want to talk about
one couple Francelly and Elvis.

We have been teaching them for a while now, and have been preparing
them for baptism. This week was the goal we were working for. But we
had a few problems. They needed to be OUT of their house ASAP, so they
were stressed and didnt want to think about baptsim of anything until
after they were out and more relaxed. So we got to work, Sister J
Baker, Elder Ledesma, Andrade, Azevedo and I became a moving company.
We had everything out and ready in one day.

We kept working with them, there were a few other bumps in the road,
and Friday when we talked to them they decided they needed more time.
We asked them to pray about it. And if they recieved their answer if
they would be baptised still. Firday night after we got home they
called us and said they prayed and they wanted the to be baptised. So
Sauterday we worked and got the most beauitful baptism prepared. The
spirit was so strong.

After the baptism we went to help Francelly change out of the
jumpstuit. She took out hands and said "thank you for everything." i
couldnt help it but my eyes filled up with tears. My heart was
smiling.

Being a part of helping famlies come to the gospel is the most
rewarding thing. I feel honored to be a servent of the Lord. I feel
honored to help people come to know the truth and change their lifes.
I love this word so much.

I am so happy. I just want to do this forever.

I know this is the Church of Jesus Christ and that he loves us. I know
that with all my heart. I know the Lord loves us and listens to our
prayers and will never leave us comfortless.

My scripture this week
Mosiah 2:41
 41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the
blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God.
For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and
spiritual; and if they hold outfaithful to the end they are received
into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of
never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are
true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

com amor,
Sister Hernandez

ps. i cant send pics from my camera BUT here is a pic from lunch
yesterday with some members from our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment