Friday, January 16, 2015

Group email 1/16/15

for those of you who have been in the ctm, you know. and for those of you who havent been in the ctm, ill tell you .. your days go STUDY STUDY STUDY. haha so i dont have alot to tell this week. BUT. we still have a really good time. the laguage is going good, i mean i leave next week and i am super exctied but super nervous cause ill probably have a brazllian trainer who doesnt speak english. so pray for me pleaseseee!!
 
the missionaries here are amzaing, we got more missionaries going to natal so now it isnt just the three elders in my district and me going.
 
i am in a trio again, with sister scott, and in all our lessons we allways look to her to pray, so in one of our lessons this week she was sick of it and made me do it. sister illu was doing everything she could to not start laughing during my whole prayer.
 
this week our air conditioner broke and i dont think i have ever been so hot in my life. i was drinking waterbottles by the min. BUT they moved us to a different room so we got air back. seriously for days we just sat there and said portuguese words while fanning eachother. and it didnt help that the hottest days of the week were the days we had no air. BUT I LIVED. and everyone again just laughed at me cause tehy said i havent seen nothing yet, wish me luck in that 130 degree weather in natal haha.
 
i spoke on sunday, in portuguese. it was so scary. even thought it was only in front of my zone i was still shaking way bad. but sister illu and sister soctt said it was fine. everyone always teases me cause no matter how broken my portuguese is i will try and ALWAYS find a way to get my point accross. even if it is acting it out. haha its alot of fun down here. but the foods getting old.. but i am sure next week i am going to miss it BAD.
 
i am so excited and so sad to leave the MTC, i have made so many friends that it makes me sad to leave them all, but at the same time i am excited to go out there and do this stuff for real. so this week will be full of sad goodbyes but exciting hellos!
 
i love you!!
xoxo
sister hernandez



No comments:

Post a Comment