Monday, March 9, 2015

Don't Trip!




 
Well, this week we were walking down the street like normal, and I was talking and took a step off of a curb and BAM, tripped, now this wasnt the first time I have tripped, but it was the first time it left a mark. (I have photes attached of the fall) It was really funny, and really sad, and is now a huge joke and my comp always is saying "sister.. dont trip!!" I was really sad when i fell, so we ate acai and I was happy again!! :) I LOVE ACAI!

I had my first transfer this week! It was great and really exciting! I stayed here in Caico, but we got a new sister in our house. Sister M. Baker. She's great!!

We had alot of work to do this week, and had to meet with alot of people. But remeber that set of cousins we teaching?? Vinicius and Julio? Well they have an uncle who is a member but isn't active. and normally when we are at their house (cause they live togther) he and his wife avoid us and dont listen. But, this week while we were visiting, they came and sat with us and visited with us, and sat in during the lesson, and IT WAS AWESOME!! They said they want to come to chuch but she is like 8.5 months prego and the church is about 2 miles from their house.. and so it will be hard to get them there. But we will do our best to find a car :) I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS FAMILY! 

We also are teaching Padro, he has come to church a lot and loves it!! but He is a really hard headed and so we have been teaching him slow. And this week he invtied us to his church too. He is great, and growing out dreds right now haha. But all the men in the ward want him in our ward so they have been working with us non stop to get him baptised. 

we have this mom and daughter we are teaching too, The mom is like 60 something and the daughter in her 40's. they are SO funny. they are always trying to force feed me something and making us cake and stuff. its great! but we gave them the book or mormon and they are really excited about it!! :)

In church yeterday we sang "ill go where you want me to go" and i almost cried, i am so thankful to be here in brazil serving a mission right now! with the people i am teaching and the members and other missionaries, the lord has a plan for us and he knows what we need at every moment. I am thankful to be here and never wanna come home ;) sorry mom and dad ;)

Com Amor,
Sister Hernandez

Here are some pictures of the fall, and the newest baby in our ward!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment