Monday, March 30, 2015




This week, was great!! we had Zone Conferance with everyone in the interior of our mission, 3 zones. and it was great cause I got to meet a bunch of missionarys, and also got to see missionarys that i already knew, And two elders from my CTM distict!! YAY! 

It was great to see the President and his wife. They are so amazing, and it was even better cause I understood almost the WHOLE conferance. I was so proud, took a bunch of notes!

We are still teaching Ana Clara, we taught her the 1st lesson, and after she was crying cause she was so excited about the message and book of mormon. she said her whole life she has had questions about what church is true out of all the churchs in the world! I am so excited to see where things go with her! :)

I dont have alot of time, and the internet is being really weird, BUT. I love you guys and hope you all have an amazing conferance/easter weekend and remember our savior!

xoxo,

Sister Hernandez

PS
if you havent seen the becuase he lives video go RIGHT NOW! 

I hate to admit this becuase I dont want to sound like a cry baby, but with out fail I cry EVERYTIME that I watch it. 

I am so thankful for our Savior, and with this upcoming Easter season we can thnk about him, and the fact that HE LIVES. I know that he lives, I know he is our savior, and that this is his chruch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment