Monday, March 23, 2015

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!





This week was rainy, and that is insane cause here in Caico we NEVER get rain. But for two or three days it just rained and rained and rained, and I was COLD! It was like 75 degrees, and I was freezing! But, I pulled out the sweater my dad made me bring, and the umbrella my mom packed for me and kept on workin! :)

This week was great, the blessings were SO GOOD! Tueday we did a zone fast and when we broke it on wednesday I sware it was like the doors of heven opened and god showered his blessings on us. (not just with the rain haha) But we got a referance a couple weeks ago form the mission presidents wife. The name of the women is Ana Clara, So Ana works A TON, so it was really hard to get catch her at home. And then one day we were buying water and BAM Ana Clara comes up to us and asks ASKS, for us to come to her house. WHAT?! We made the connection that she was the referance and so we were so excited to finally find her. We went to her house and she told us all about a dream he had (her mother had died within the last couple years) about how her mom came to her in a dream, and then they went and were talking and after the dream she felt like she needed to talk to the missionaries and how she thinks there is life after death. I dont know all the details of the dream cause I didnt understand EVERYTHING, but that is the basic. PLAN OF SALVATION HERE WE COME!! We taught the plan of salvation and she was so into it, and so ready, the spirit was sooo strong. She asked us to come back so we are gonig back this upcoming week. and one of the biggest blessings of all, SHE IS LEGALLY MARRIED!! that is unheard of here!! She works alot, so that will be hard to teach here, but she wants to hear our lessons so we will do anything to teach her. 

We also are teaching a man named Jecino, hes great! We went to teach him and when we got there he asked "Have you ever felt like we knew pepole before this life, like there was a life before right now.." PLAN OF SALVATION AGAIN!! He was great, and had so many questions and was loving the whole lesson. He is such an amazing guy, We are workin on getting him to church cause he wants to be baptised, but the past two weeks have had things happening on sunday so he couldnt come to church. But everday we visit him he always is talking about how excited he is is for his batismo. 

This week, I was also sick.. that sucked. But was good becuase now I am not sick. The whole house was sick, and even some of the Elders, so at the start of the week I started as a healthy person, and was workin in two HUGE areas, mine and the other sisters, helping them out cause my comp Sister Moraes and Sister Baker (a sister from the other area) were sick, THEN after working that for a couple days, I got sick. But no worries now cause everyone is healthy and happy again! :)

I am so thankful to be able to see the blessings of the lord everyday in my life. He blesses everyone and I know that he loves me and everyone so much. Studying and teaching the plan of salvation this week I realized how amazing it is that he knows us. God, our Father in Heaven knows us. And he loves us, and is just a prayer away to help us 24/7. 

I love you all so much! Stay great this week :) I am counting down the days to conferance like its chistmas cause i am so excited :):)

xoxoxo
Sister Hernandez

the happy brithday pic is for SARA! cause her birthday is this week!! HAPPY BRITHDAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment