Monday, April 13, 2015

HELLO!




1. me and my "mãe" from the mission!! 
2. CAKE!
3. The Felix Family! they are amazing and always feeding the missionaries and helping us with anything we need. 
4. The rainstrom that passed through our city. IT WAS HUGE. 



1. Me and Sister M. Baker
2. Me and Siter M. Baker and Sister Rios
3. Me and Elder Evens at our zone conferance this week. (He is new, and i find it funny cause I used to be super pale too. lol)
 
i am so sorry! I am in a hurry this week so I will need to write this quick! 

This week was good, we had a HUGE strom pass through, and it rained EVERYDAY, so it was full of us being soaking wet from walking in the rain!

I went on two divisions with Sister M. Baker. Her and I are like sisters (and not just in Zion lol) It was great, we went to the house of one of her investogators and they are AMAZING, it is a family and they have twin 14 year old boys who are trying to learn english, so they kept calling us "baby" or "big baby" or "big beautiful baby" and it was so hard to keep the spirit there and not start laughing our heads off! But they are amazing and hope they stay strong for the sisters!

We are still teaching Ana Clara, She is amazing, and every lesson is PERFECT! This week we focused alot with her on Christ, and how he suffered all pains and sorrows for us (she has been having a hard time) and she admitied to us that she hasnt prayed yet to ask for help. So during the lesson we had her pray and then after with tears in her eyes she said "THAT WAS AMAZING! WHY HAVNT I BEEN DOING THAT MORE OFTEN!" and then she told us about the feeling she had in her heart! It was so amazing, shes the best!

I have been thinking alot this week about how Heavenly Father always answers our prayers, and that when in doubt we need to pray. I have found here in the mission, i pray more then i ever had, during lessons, walking in the road everything! and i am so thankful for the knowledge that he knows me. and listens to me. and he will always answer the prayers of his children!!

I love you all so much! I am sorry this email is super short! But i will be better next week! 

I love you! Keep praying!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! AND I LOVE BRAZIL!

com amor,

Sister Hernandez 

No comments:

Post a Comment