Monday, April 20, 2015

Photos!














Hello everyone!!

This week we had transfers!! I am still in Caico! This will be my third transfer here! My new comp is Sister Porter!! She is amazing! She is from Morgan Utah.. I dont know where that is, but she said pretty close to Ogden! 

It was really hard having Sister Moraes leave, but she finished her misson with honor and is now home reading this email! :)

First of all we watched Charly as a district last p-day.. and I cried my eyes out.

This week was transfers so the start of the week was slow, but then it got SUPER BUSY!! 

I did my first "contact by fire this week" where you invite someone to get baptised the first time you meet them. it sounds crazy, but people accept all the time. and we had two people accept!! Pedro (#2) and Ana Lousia! 

Ana Lousia is great! she is 17 and in our first lesson with her she asked us if she could serve a mission just like us after she was baptised!! YES YOU CAN ANA!! So we will be working with her alot this week to get her baptised!! 

We also are working with Pedro (#1) again. He has already come to church a few times, he has a lot of questions so we always end up teaching him for a long time. But I think we are started to get all his questions answered. We have taught him the first lesson 2 times. This last time we focuesd alot on profetas and the Book of Mormon. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong! 

Also, Heloisa, (who was recently baptised) is doing faith is god, she also is reading the BOM so much and loves the gospel, she went out and did lessons with us and told me that she wants to serve a mission too!! :) I LOVE HER! 

This week also while i was inviting a man to church, he started to cry. and when i asked why he told me he thought my voice was beautiful and it made him emotional.. Also I had people asking me if i was from Brazil this week, and me and sister porter just went along with it and said I was.. super funny :)

I am so greatful for this misson! I have learned so much! this church is true, i love watching it change the lives of people everday, and at the same time watching it change my life! :)

I love you guys all so much!! I sent alot of pictures this week of my area, and my new and old comp!! :)

xoxo

Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment