Monday, August 3, 2015

Familas!!!

These week we have been so blessed to be able to meet tons of familes amazing!! I am so happy with the familes we are teaching right now!!

One was a referance from a different investogator, we went there because we started teaching their teenage son. But then the whole gang joined! A family of four, the mom isnt going to one church right now, but she has alot of faith in Jesus and God. And the father is going to another church but he is super open with us. When we taught them the Restoration it was amazing to watch them all ask questions and learn together. We were also able to talk a little about eternal familys and they were so excited and wanted to learn more and more. I love this family so much. Alison is the boy we started teaching and he has a desire to get baptised! I am hoping this desire will help his whole family go to church and have the same desire!

The other family is Nino and his family of three! they are amazing!! we went to their house the first time and they were so welcoming and nice. then we returned and taught them the restoration and their jaws were hanging open. They were so happy! the spirit was so strong and they said they felt the spirit and never wanted us to leave cause they wanted this spirit with them all the time. Luckily they can!! :):):):):):) We have kept going back and they are praying about if our message is true and batism. and i know they will feel the spirit again! :):):) 

I am so thankful for teaching families. It makes me so thankful for my family that I have and for the knowleage i have that we are going to be together forever! God has blessed us with familes because he loves us! I love my family and am thankful for everything they have taught me! I know that within the family we can feel lives greatest joys! and that they are always here for us no matter what!!

I love you all! praying for you!! 

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

ps. i am sorry i dont have pics this week cause my computer wont let me! ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment