Monday, August 17, 2015

I CLIMBED A MOUNTIAN TODAY!!

TODAY I CLIMBED A MOUNTIAN (compared to utah mountains it just was a big hill. but it was amazing) We had a funny thing hapen. We had to walk 7 miles to the START of the trail. So we left the city and started walking, and then climped the mountain, and when we started climbing down I said a prayer outloud and said "Heavenly Father, please prepare a way for us to take a car back to the city, I dont wanna walk 2.30 more hours." The Elders laughed at me, but I was dead seious. When we were back at the mouth of the trail we waiting a second, bought come Coke and what happened. A HUGE WORK TRUCK PASSED. I stopped them and asked where they were going, they said the city. I asked for a ride and they said of course! So our whole district got a ride back into the city. After we said a prayer super greatful cause I really didnt wanna walk that 7 miles. And the Lord was looking out for us. :)

This week was great! It was TRANSFERS!!! The week of most stress. My companion, Sister Guimaraes left. And also the other area of sisters closed. So just left me in the house. I am still in Curris Novos. I have 8 months in the same zone just switching areas.. lots of time haha.  My new comp is Sister G. Silva from Rio de Janeiro. SUPER LEGAL! She has 4 months in the mission. She is about 6ft. and super loud and crazy. So it looks like we are going to have alot of fun together. One of our investogators joked and said that she is my new body guard haha. 

This week we were able to work alot with the familes that we are teaching. one is Anderson (first name), Cida, Alison and Aliene. I love this family so much, we learned this week that they arent married for real. But, Cida said to us that when she learned about familys forever she now has the desire to get married!! WHOO!!! i am so happy. Her and aliene went to church this week and liked it alot. It was great to be able to sit with her. I was so nervous cause she told us she was going to walk there by herself. So Sister G. Sliva and I were waiting for her and the sacrament meeting had already started and she still wasnt there. I was praying like CRAZYING. About 5 min in one of the Elders from the branch came and got me and said someone was waiting for us at the door. IT WAS CIDA AND ALIENE!! I was so happy!! 

I am doing really well! The work here is going, Throughout all the stuggles I have really learned to trust in my Father in Heaven. That through him I can do all things. I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who is looking out for me at all times and all things and all places. I know that he lives and he is listening to all our prayers. and sometimes he will answer fast with a carride back into the city. Or sometimes he will take a little more time to answer. But i know he will answer. 

I love you all so much! thank you for all the love and support! :)

I am sorry again this week. The computer shop is having problems and I cant send pics :( but next week I will have a ton super cool for you guys on top of the mountian and everything!! :):) 

SORRY!

xoxo
Sister Hernandez 



No comments:

Post a Comment