Monday, August 24, 2015

This week!!










This week was great!

We are teaching this girl, shes 15, we started teaching her mom but then she got super intertested too! Her name is Lorena! We taught her and then asked to go read a part in the BOM and pray to know if it was true. She prayed and told us that she knows everything we are saying is true and that she has the desire to learn more. We were able to take a young women in the ward there to help us teach her and it was AMAZING. The spirt is so strong when we are teaching Lorena and I hope she keeping praying and reading and learning more and more. 

This week we were talking with the elders and teasing one of the elders (friendly teasing) becuase he told us a super funny story. When me and Sister G. Silva left we were walking on the street, still laughing, as we passed a nail.. that caught my skirt... and my skirt tore right down the side.. a HUGE hole.. my comp started laughing so so so hard saying it was my karma for teasing Elder Cragun. We were able to tie a knot in my skirt to finish our day and then we had a good laugh and kept on working. but karma is real. ;) 

I dont have alot of time.. but i have pictures to make up for it!! :) I love you all so much. remember to always read the Book of Mormon! :)

xoxo
Sister Hernandez
 
my comps brithday!!! 
Some selifes! :)
Our new District. 
Me and my comp Sister G. Silva!
A doll that a women in the ward made for me with a sister hernandez nametag!
Us at the Peako! 

No comments:

Post a Comment