Monday, October 12, 2015

The day of the children.













Today is the holiday "Day of the Children" and this means that
EVERYTHING is closed. Internet house=closed. So today me and 5 other
missionaries shared one computer in the church. So I dont have much
time to write anything. But it was another great week.

I love my area. Love my ward. I wanna be here for the rest of my
mission but highly doubt that will happen cause I still have 7 months.
But a girl can dream right??

This sunday we have 2 baptisms marked. Ramon who is a young man with
17 years. He is amazing, and is super active already in the church and
all the activites. It was amazing cause Sunday we walked past the
young mens room where they were having sunday school and he was up
front reading scriptures with the rest of the class. He has a lot of
friends who are members so it has been super easy for him to get
invloved. Other is Gilcela. She is amazing, the women I talked about
last week who came to all 4 sessons of confrance. She comes every
sunday with her son Enzo.

I am sorry this email is so short. Know we are working hard and next
week there shouldnt be a holiday about any children so I will be able
to email normal. BUT, here are some photos of last p-day. Sister
Mulberry, Nunes, and Porter and I went to explore in parts of my area.
As you can see I am serving in the most beautiful place on earth.

Have an amazing week!!
This week I will poderize 2 NefĂ­ 27:23!!

I love you all! also love this little hammock shop we found on the beach.

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment