Monday, December 14, 2015

HELLO!





Hello! Merry Christmas!! This week we had our mission conferance for
Christmas. So last p-day we went to the chapel to set everything up!!
It was amazing, President Soares talked alot about repentance and how
we cant help other people and our selves feel forgiven and ready for
baptism.

I forgot all the notes I took to share with you guys, but the
conferance was amazing and made me feel happy to feel the Christmas
spirit.

This week was BUSY!! BUSY!! BUSY!! We did exchanges this week with
Sister Rios and Sister Lopes our STL's. Sister Mulberry went to work
with sister lopes and Sister Rios came to work with me. We worked
really hard. Our ward has a ward mission plan to work with the less
active members we have in our ward, so we spend alot of time with a
list of inactive members trying to help them get active. But this also
brings lots of fruits for us cause almost all the the time they live
with people who arent members.

This week with working with the list we found a young man named João
Victor. He is the nephew of a less active member and good friends with
our recent convert Ramon. (actually when he came to church he ended up
knowing a TON of people.) He is great! and has a real desire the learn
more about the gospel and loved church. When he left, he looked at me
and said, I going to come back next week.

We are teaching another young man named Hugo, he is 17 and is living
here in Natal with a friend and working and supporting himself. His
family lives 4 hours away. He feels alone here in the big city. I know
how it is leaving home and being in a new place and trying to find
where you fit it. So we feel like we can relate to him alot. He is
reading the book of mormon and loves it. We just gotta get him to
church so we can feel the spirit there and get to know other people
his age.

Damitila is the funniest person I know. She isnt a member but her son
is, so he sent us there to teach her. She is great!! When she prays
she has a legit converstaion with heavenly father. I love it. I love
her. She is comming along slow, but she knows she needs to be baptised
but just need a little more faith to make the move. She has already
been to church many times, she just needs the faith.

I am doing good! It was a BUSY week of work but it was amazing! :) I
love being a missionary and doing this work everyday of my life.

I love you all!!

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!

john 3:16

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

Conferance with Sister Porter and J.Baker. (my sisters in the mission)
Sister Pace from Draper
Sister Rios
Lemon Torta yummm
waiting for the bus
 
 
 


1. Elder Mehl (his name in english is elder honey.) found my blog and
wants a pic of him on the blog.. I dont know why. but I told him I
would send this pic to you to post. Weird elders.

2. Can you tell EVERYONE to send me their christmas cards in the
family. You know how we always have a door full of cards? I want one
full of my family and freinds here on the mission too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment