Monday, December 7, 2015

WE MOVED!




After 3 months of house hunting we moved!!! It was a mircle. It was
also alot of work. We woke up 6:30 got to work 7am and didnt get done
until 10 pm. So we were super super SUPER tired after we got done. But
i am happy to be in a new house. There is a special sprit there.
 
(Funny story form Arrie's email to me this week about the move.
This week was a little stressful but still amazing. We moved!! We had
to move and the Elders came to help and I walked out of the house for
3 min, when I came back in there was ALL of the matresses on the floor
and 4 elders on top of a table jumping on top of the matresses like
sumo wrestlers. I dont know if all Elders in the world are crazy, but
at least in the Natal Brasil Mission they are haha. I joked and told
them they are training me for one day when I am a mother. haha)


This week we had a really cool experience. We were riding the bus
after lunch and a group of young men sat next to us. We started
talking to them and gave them a pass along card for the new christmas
video the church made, got off the bus and didnt think anything of it.
the SAME night we were working with a list of less active members and
showed up at our last house for the day.we clapped our hand and guess
who came walking out. Leo, one of the boys who sat next to us on the
bus. His uncle is a member of the church and they live together. IT
WAS A MIRICLE. We marked to come back the next day and teach them. We
went back the next day and taught Leo the 1st lesson. The spirit was
so strong and he said "if all this is true then i need to follow." we
invited him to be baptised and he said yes and now we are preping
him!!

It was amazing. I am so thankful to be a tool in the lords hands and
to really be working everyday in his work. I know that he puts us in
the places were he is preparing people. I know what i need to do is
just open my mouth and talk to EVERYONE! That is what i love about
being a missionary. Everday i have the chance to help other people
come unto Christ.

This week at church, our recent convert Ramon said the opening prayer
in sacrament meeting. And our other recent convert got her first
calling helping in the primary. I love watching the gospel change the
lives of people. It only makes us better. The gospel is here to help
us be the best we can be.

I am so thankful for this month and the speical spirit we can feel
remembering the birth of our Savior. Everything he did for
us.Everything he is still doing for us, every single day. This month,
remember what he is doing for you, and how we can be better.

https://www.mormon.org/christmas

I love this holiday seasons!

xoxo
sister hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment