Monday, December 21, 2015

Urick Graff

HELLO!!

Feliz Natal gentee!!

This week was tranfers. I am now in the ward Urick Graff. That is the
in the best  zone of the mission Mossoró! WHOOO! This ward is amazing.
I am super excited to work here. It is a golden ward! My new comp is
Sister J. Baker. She is from Salem, she is great. I love her and we
are like two peas in a pod:)

This week was a week of mericles. I got here in teh middle of the week
so we had alot of work to do. We worked really hard. Sunday morning we
went to get people for church and everyone was falling through. so we
were getting nervous that no one would go. but we kept going and
working with faith. we passed the house of a girl named yasmin. we
said, do you wanna come to church, and she said "YES" we were able to
have 3 people at church and it was a miricle.

we are teaching some AMAZING  families right now. and all of them have
the desire to be baptised.

THIS TRANSFER IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

I am running out of time. But, I love you all and cant wait to talk to
my family this FRIDAY!

Sorry i dont have pics. this computer shop wont let me send anything :(

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment