Monday, May 18, 2015















Hello! Another P-day. I need to be better about what to write.. because I know that so much has happened.. But I forget EVERYTHING when p-day comes.. 

Last p-day was Sister Porters birthday! So we spend the day throwing parties for her and being happy that she was born! :)

I have already talked about the family that we are teaching they are AMZING! The family of Alyson. We taught them everyday this week. But on Tuesday we brought a member with us. His name is Tiago. And we taught them about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When we got there they had 10 of their friends there to listen too. So we sat down (sister porter and I on the floor cause they didnt have more chairs.) and taught them the lesson. The spirit was so strong! And everyone was paying so much attention! I love this family so much! They have such a special spirit in their house. 

We have been working with a less active member. Her name is Pamala! She is 15 and her and her cousin Heloisa are the only two members in their family. Her cousin Heloisa is on a mission right now!! We have been working with Heloisas mom and grandma and other cousins. They are all so great! and Pamala is dedicated to get all of them to go to chuch before Heloisa gets home in 2 months. We are working on softening their hearts and getting them to church!  :)

Luzientte, she was a less active, I found her one day sitting in front of her house about 3 months ago, and now she is active and working on getting back to the temple!! WHOOO!!! 

This week we did exchanges with the STL and her comp. I went and worked in their area for 2 days! It was great to work there and learn a little more. It is always fun teachng with new people beause you learn new was to explain things! I always learn so much! 

All is going good here. I was sick for a couple days, but now I am getting better :) Transfers are this upcoming week so we will see where I end up! I love Sister Porter and will be super sad if I leave her!! 

I love you guys so much! always remeber that Heavenly Father is so aware of you! He knows us all personally! 

Keep being safe out there! 

Xoxoxo,
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment