Monday, May 11, 2015

post-mothers day!























SO, I feel like I have nothing to say because I talked to my family last night and it was AMAZING!! but this week was good, I honestly saw the lords hand in our work so much!!

It started off a little hard, and we had a few bumps in the road, but we were able to bring 3 people to chuch on sunday!! and it was amazing!! Jamie and his two kids and then another young women who is a sister of one of the members in our ward. 

We had one day, where is was really hot and we were having a hard time finding people, we said a prayer for help. and when we were out on the street a member walked by holding a cake and 2 liters of coke and said "sisters, are you hungry" and she gave it to us. We were both shocked. After this we went to our lesson witht he family of 7 and they were all at home and all listening and had cousins and friends there and they all wanted to read the book of mormon and learn more!! it was amazing!! there are so many moments that are little but are given to us from the lord. he is so aware of us.. and sends us coke sometimes when we need it ;)

I love you all so much! I am sorry I dont have alot to say!! BUT i have alot of pics and next week I will say more! :)

Keep reading the book or mormon! keep staying strong!! and keep working hard!

I love you!
xoxo
Sister Hernandez

1 comment:

  1. Arrie, Love hearing about your mission experiences. I want to add my testimony of the Lord's hand in our lives. It's amazing to recognize all the ways He blesses us daily. We just need to realize it. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete