Monday, May 25, 2015













This week was super SUPER busy! I am also at an internet house with a key board that has some struggles..


I WAS TRANSFERED!! I am now in Currais Novos! It is the same zone as Caicó! So it isnt very far! My new comp is Sister Conçalves! She is great! she is from a city 2 hours close to Brasileia! Love her!!

It was really hard to leave Caicó! I love all the members there, and the people I was teaching. There was a lot of crying. But I already love Currais so much! It will be awesome to work here and it isnt THAT hot compared to Caicó! 

I got here and the first night we went to Victorias house. She is a girl the other sisters were teaching, I got there and while we were talking we got her paperwork ready for BAPTISM! She was baptised this sunday! And she is amazing, she loves the gospel SO SO much, she went to her first mutual on saturday and loves all the youth programs and they all love here. She is so great it is impossible not to love her! :) 

We are working also with a part family, They have some inactive members. They are all so great and have the desire to go back to church! We are going to do family night with them tonight and it will be so great!! :)

On sunday the man who gave a talk said some things that really touched my heart. He spoke about how we can make our testiomonies stronger. He talked about how we need to pray to never lose our testimonies and to stay faithful until the end. And the secret to having a deep testimony is the Book of Mormon. I agree with this, every day I am praying to have more faith, to have the spirit with me more, and to have a strong testimony, and when we are living the commandments, the lord WILL give us the things that we desire. I have a testiomny that the Book of Mormon is the words of god, and will bring us closer to our Heavnenly father then any other book!! I know this church is true and love being a missionary! 

I cant wait to work in this new area! it will be such a fun adventure! :) 

Keep reading the BOM and know the church is true is all places and all languaes! :)

xoxo,
Sister Hernandezz

here are some pics of the baptism and leaving caicó! and my new district. its great cause I have two elders from my CTM district with me! Its great to speak real portuguese with them now haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment