Monday, September 14, 2015

9 MESES!!





Can we just take a minute and realize that I made 9 months in the mission this past week. The time goes by so fast! 

This week we were able to have some amazing lessons teaching about the restoration of the gospel. I LOVE teaching the restoration, it is one of my favorite things to do. Feeling the spirit testify that it is true is the best feeling. It is a message SO powerful. That God is our loving Heavenly Father and he loves us and will never forget us. How he answers our prayers and how we are important to him, and our problems are important to him. 

This week we were talking with a family in front of their house and then all their neighbors and friends and family showed up and they all talked to us and had questions. there was a LOT of sound cause we were on the side of the road so we marked to meet with them again when it was more calm. Three of them ended up coming to church this week!! 

I dont have alot of time. 
But, This week we were able to have an amazing experience with a less active. We were walking down the street and my purse. BROKE. just out of no where, broke. (my luck) so we stopped and were trying to fix it when a women looked out her window and saw us in the street. (i think cause we were laughing so hard that she heard us and looked) and she said "sisters!!" and we saw her and started to talk to her, she knows how to fix purses. and invited us in so she could help me. We were able to talk to her and she was able to share with us how she found the church and why she stopped going. We were able to help her though the scriptures and it was amazing. the spirit was strong. I know that heavenly father loves all his children. and he had to break a purse of a sister to help us find one of his beloved daughters!!

I love this work so much!!!!

Remember to read the Book of Mormon!!
 
xoxoox
Sister Hernandez
 
senhor pedro is my BFF. i am going to bring him home with me. We have it all planned out already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment