Tuesday, September 8, 2015

this week.







Hello!! I am so bad with subject lines, I never know what to put. 

This week was a great week! We had our Zone Meeting!! That was awesome because I was able to see some of my friends there in Caico. We also got to hear the messages of our mission leaders! This month they taught alot about love. The pure love that we should have for all the people we come in contact with, especially the people who we are teaching and our companions! It was inspired. Also as a mission we are focing more on teaching familes and completing familes. So we set a bunch of goals and I am excited to work to reach them. 

This week I did an exchange with the STL's. Sister Abreu came in to our area to help us out a little. It was amazing, she is an amazing missionary and is going home in December. We met a women named Sandra who is recently seperated.13 years ago she met with the missionaries and was never baptised. As we were walking down the street we stopped in front of a house and clapped our hand to ask where another house was and BAM. we met sandra, it is funny how the Lord works. She invited us to come back. She is a single mom of two and told us that she feels really far from our Savior and wants to better her realationship with him. I am so excited to work with her and help her come to know our Savior better. 

We also met a young women named Luana, we met her satuerday night, invited her to church and she came. She said when she was younger she had gone and always wanted to be in the young womens program. This sunday when she went she was so happy to learn and go to young womens. She made friends right of the bat. She is amazing. 

This week I realized that the Lord prepares people at different times. Just like with Sandra and Luana, in the past they werent ready, but know they have another chance to expect the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. I am so thankful to be a tool in his hands and find the people he is preparing for us. 

It isnt always easy to wait for the Lord's time in all things, but he has a bigger plan for us. Sometimes we get caught up in what WE want, and forget what the Lord wants. What he wants is always better for us. When we put our trust in him everything works out for the better. I am thankful for my mission and my chance to be taught everyday. 

Remember to read The Book of Mormon, and say your prayers. 

xoxo. 
Sister Hernandez

attatched, I have a pic of our zone. 
Some selifes with my comp Sister G. Silva and Sister Abreu.
Me playing games with Elder Ifran waiting for lunch. (he goes home this transfer.)
And a selife with Lana. She was inactive and coming back when I got here in Currais Novos. She started working with us Sisters visiting people and teaching.  She got a calling this week as 2nd counseler in the YW and she is getting ready to start her mission papers. I love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment