Monday, September 28, 2015

PIRANGI!!


 

This week was transfered and I left Zona Caico! After 9 months there I
left and now am in the actual city of Natal. Area Pirangi. I am also
training!! Sister Mulberry! She is amazing, she is from Alanta GA. She
is fresh out of the CTM and speaking Portuguese really well! A lot
better then when I got here haha! We are in a ward from HEAVEN!
Seriously the best ward I have ever seen. They have been asking for
sisters for a really long time and now we are here! There used to be 4
elders, and now it is just us two. So the area is super super big. But
it is great cause we have public trasportation and amazing members who
will give us rides when we need them. We got here and I called the
bishop and said "BISHOP I DONT KNOW WHERE ANYTHING IS!!" and he send
the Pres of Relief Society to help us. It was so funny. But I am so
thankful for this amazing ward who is willing to help. My area also is
on the beach so it is AMAZING!!!! Beauitful!!!!

This week was a little slow because we were getting to know the area.
But we have one family who came to church who is AMAZING. during the
lesson we talked about eternal marrige. and they kept asking questions
and were super intnerested. I love this gospel because it is the one
and only. I know thato familes can be forever. I know this is the
church of Jesus Christ and that he is my savior.

Yeserday we walked womens conferance and it was amazing! I am so
thankful for our leaders and our chance to hear from them. I got to
watch it in english with 3 other american sisters! I loved all the
talks. But I loved deeply the talk by Deiter F Uchtdorf. As he talked
about our nows, and how we need to live for now. Having faith and hope
that the Lord will take care of us. I loved what he said "no matter
what happened in my past I can have a happy ending." I think all of us
can use this little reminder. That we need to let the atoneing power
of our savior take control over our lives and remember we can change
our future and have a happy ending!

Everyone watch conferance this weekend! it will be amazing to pray and
have our prayers answered!

Com amor,
Sister Hernandez
The sisters in our Zone!
Me and Sister Mulberry!
my last pic with Senhor Pedro.


No comments:

Post a Comment