Monday, November 9, 2015









Every week in the mission is an amazing week right?? This week was
great! minus the fact that i got sick for a couple days and had to
stay inside (i went crazyy) (dont worry mom it was just strep throat)
BUT WE STILL HAD MIRICLES!! i got better and when we were able to work
again!! And also while i was sick the Elders helped us alot! greatful
for them!

We have been teaching a young man named Wendel, he is 16. His cousin
is a member, Denis. and one of his best firends is Ramon, our recent
convert of 3 weeks. it was an amazing experience teachng him. and
having Ramon and Denis and the other young men help us. Wendel has
such a special spirit and was ready  to be baptised!

after the baptism Ramon told us how next year he wants to serve a
mission!! he will be Elder Fernandes!!

i know this week will be better cause i am no longer sick. BUT that is
all that really happened. this week will be an amazing week of work!
and i think we will also move houses so that will be cool!

here are some pics of our district and our week and bapstim! :)

The scrpiture this week is: Alma 29:9
"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do
not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded
me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in
the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my
joy."

I am so thankful to be here as a servent  of the lord in brasil!  i
love my  savior and am thankful  for his atonement!

have an amazing week!!

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment