Monday, November 30, 2015

thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This thanksgving we went and we ate acai! whoo!! I am thankful for
this time to be serving my savior, for this time to be in his work and
to help other people come closer to Cristo.

This week I dont have alot to say, I just wanted to bear my testimony
about gratitude. I am so thankful for gratitude. Last night in a
family night in our ward they talked about being greatful and when we
are  greatful it is impossible to be sad, because our brain cant feel
the two emotions.

I know during this life there are low moments when we feel lost and
hurt and sad. moments we dont know what is going to happen, but i am
greatful for the saviors atonement and can make all pain go away and
help us becoming better people.

I am thankful for my family and that we are eternal, that no matter
what happens we are eternal.

I am sorry this email is so short, i am in a really bad internet house
and everyone is blasting music and so I cant focus really well. But I
love you guys. Next week will be a better one. Hopefully I can send
photos too cause my card isnt working right.

xoxo,
Sister Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment