Monday, November 2, 2015

HALLOWEEN IN THE WATER!!



This Halloween Gicela was baptised! It was the most amazing thing
EVER. She was so ready! The whole ward was calling her a "dry mormon"
but now we can happily say she is a "wet mormon". The spirit was so
strong during her baptism and I am so honored to be a part of it. Now
we just need to work on getting her husband baptised also to complete
some familes!! :):)  It was the best halloween of my life, and I didnt
even dress up!!

This week was transfers and Sister Mulberry and I stayed together!!
WHOO!! We also got two other sisters who will share our ward with us!
It will be great cause our area was HUGE and so now it will be better
cause more people will be able to hear the gospel! But i am so happy
that I will be able to spend one more transfer in this area!

Today we had a huge p-day with our whole zone it was fun! So now I
dont have alot of time to write! But next week will be better of
course! with more pics!

Alma 58:40: 40
"But behold, they have received many wounds; nevertheless they stand
fast in that liberty wherewith God has made them free; and they are
strict to remember the Lord their God from day to day; yea, they do
observe to keep his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments
continually; and their faith is strong in the prophecies concerning
that which is to come."

Remember no matter the trial, no matter the task we must remember the
Lord and his hand in our lives everyday. We must keep the commandments
and the faith that through him we can overcome all things.

How greatful I am for the Book of Mormon!
I love this gospel so much.

Until next week! You are all in my prayers!

xoxo
Sister Hernandez
Missão Brasil Natal

No comments:

Post a Comment