Monday, November 23, 2015






So this last week was another week that was SUPER busy so now I am
here at the computer blanking..

This week the STL did a exchange with the other sisters who live in
our house. So it was fun to have Sister Rios in my house for a week.
Her and I lived together for my first two transfers so it was nice
catching up with her again! :)
We did a competition on who could do more "new investigators" and who
eve won got free acaĆ­! SISTER MULBERRY AND I WON!!! WHOO!!

Ths week we had an amazing lesson with Ana Clara and Anderson.
Anderson went to church with Ana Clara last week but whenver we went
to teach them Anderson was ALWAYS working so we just were able to
teach Ana Clara. But this week Anderson was home. and we were able to
teach him the 1st lesson. IT WAS AMAZING. The spirit was so strong and
Anderson commited to reading the Book of Mormon. he said he felt
something different (the spirit) and he read!!! I love this family so
much and am hoping we can organize their marriage.

This week was the primary program in our ward and it was amazing. Of
course I cried. there is nothing more tender then a testimony of a
child. They are so sweet and pure. Their theme was the Svaior loves
me. And it is so true. I love knowing that he loves me. and the simple
truths i learned while i was still a child. I am so thankful to have
this gospel in my life.

Sccripture
D&C 19:16
16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they
might not suffer if they would repent;

We broke a blender and had to buy a new one for our neighbor hahaha
us with so many people in one car leaving church cause the bus broke down.
selfies with sister savage and sister rios and sister mulberry.
us right now at the internet shop with elder carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment