Monday, February 29, 2016

hot.hot.HOT



this week was crazy hot. I seriously dont remember the last time it
was so hot. Sister J. Baker and I walked in the street melting and
asking EVERYONE for a glass of water. (mom be happy cause i drink alot
of water now)

Here is a quick update.

So I am emailing super late this week cause I had to go to Natal to
renew my visa. So today we just stayed on the bus all day.We will
spend a few days here in Natal cause we have our monthly leadership
meeting. It will be great!

This morning we went to the courthouse because...MARIA AND GREGORIO
WILL GET MARRIED. My whole mission I have wanted to help a couple get
married, and now my dream has come true. We found them doing contacts
on the street. Maria is 70 years old and her and Gregorio have been
together 32 years. Once they came to know the gospel they now want to
get married and be baptised. I am so excited. They are so amazing.

We are teaching Jessica. Who is amazing. She knows the gospel is
true.She wants to be baptised. But her husband is the worst and wont
let her.He said "you can be baptised in ANY church, but not the
mormons." we are trying to help him understand, but he has a closed
heart.

here are pics of Nadson baptism. he is so cute. the ward loves him and
he goes to church by himself and reads the book of mormon and loves
the gospel. i cant wait to hear when he is an elder.

that is a quick update on me.
I am doing good. I am really tan and just trying not to die in the
sun. I am learning to play the guitar! and loving being a missonary.
I never want this to end.

I love you all!

xoxo
Sis. Hernandez

we are laughing in this pic cause he grabbed us both and pulled us in
close for a picture haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment