Monday, March 21, 2016

Hallelujah

 

Can you guys believe it is almost Easter?! I cant. Feels like just yesterday it was Christmas. The times goes by so fast. I love the easter seaon cause it is a time when we can think a little more in our savior Jesus Christ. Just like how we remember him during Christmas and why he was born. We can remember him during Easter, why he died, and how he lives.

This week I was able to think a lot about the atonement, and the suffering that Jesus Christ suffered for me. I got sick and when I was sitting in bed really sad that I couldnt be out on the street working, and how I felt really icky and sorry for myself. I took a moment back and thought about my savior. How he paid for this, how he went through those same feelings that I was feeling in that moment. How he knew how I was feeling. I remembered how he, in that moment, was the only person who new how to comfort me. I took a moment, and said a little prayer of gratitude. I thanked my Heavenly Father for providing a Savior to help me in WHATEVER trial I have gone through and will go through.

I feel so thankful, that he lives. To help me everyday. I am so thankful to be a part of his work here on the earth. The most important work ever.

I invite everyone to take a moment this week and remember him. And what he has done for you.

http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/collection/easter-videos/hallelujahan-easter-message-about-jesus-christ

Happy Easter!!

xoxo

Sis Hernandez

My district!!

Elder Dure, Elder Webb, Sis Rodrigus, Sis Nunes, Sis Miller, Sis Thomson, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment