Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter!


Happy late Easter to everyone. I hope you all had an amazing day with
friends and family.

This week was amazing! My health came back so I went back to work!
This week we had our Zone Conference in caicó. So my zone and I had to
leave Mossoró 4 O´CLOCK IN THE MORNING!! it was so early. But we got
to the Zone Conference and it was amazing. They spoke alot about our
light. How we need to shine the light of Christ wherever we go and in
whatever we do. Sister Miller and I sang "lead kindly light" The
spirit was so strong and it made me so happy. It was also nice to see
all my friends that I havent seen for a while and catch up and get
news about recent converts and the other wards that I have passed in.

I got to see tons of people from the frist ward I was in a year ago
and hug and catch up with them. It filled my heart with so much joy. .

This week we had planned to baptise Andreza She is amazing. I have
talked about her in the past. We worked with her all week but at the
end of the week she started to doubt and get nervous. Saten got to her
and she started to doubt the answers the Lord gave her, with the
things other people were saying. She wasnt baptised. It broke my
heart. We are still working with her, she still wants to learn. But
the people who are near her arent letting her repent.

I learned something while I have been on the mission, while helping
people repent. Sometimes you find someone who has the desire to
change, who really wants to be better. Maybe they did alot of bad
things, maybe the repentance process will be hard. But it is possible.
It breaks my heart when I watch someone who wants to change, but
instead of supporting, the people close to them just tear them down
and tell them they will never be better then they are. The atonement
isnt about perfect people becoming more perfect. It is about imperfect
people becoming better. No matter what the sin is, no matter how long
they sined. We can always change and become better.

This week I had the grand honor to watch one of my recent conerts
baptise a young man in our ward. He was so nevous but SO excited to
enter the waters of baptism again. But this time he was the one
baptising. It was amazing and made me so happy. I love being a part of
this amazing work.

funny story:
This week we were at a store buying water. sister thomson bought the
water and the boy gave her change wrong.So after we left sister
thomson got a little confused cause he didnt give her the right amount
of money. When we went back the store felt bad that happened and asked
us if we like chocolate cake.we all said yes. And we got FREE
CHOCOLATE CAKE. it was so amazing.

Have and amazing week. And remember to watch conferance this weekend!!

xoxo
Sis. Hernandez

my mtc group!

No comments:

Post a Comment