Monday, April 18, 2016

After your faith..



I cant believe it is ALREADY p-day. Time goes by so fast when you are
working hard. This week is the week of transfers, So tomorrow I will
know if I will stay in Urick Graff or if I will go to antoher area. I
have been here for 5 months and wouldnt complain if I stayed.

This week I took some time and studed faith. I felt like for a couple
weeks my faith weas lacking a little. I had  "faith" the simple easy
faith that we all say we have. But I think I was doubting if the Lord
would REALLY do miracles in our area. (I am embarassed to admit, but
thankful the Lord turns our weaknesses strengths.) So I started to
study faith.

Once I started to study faith I started to get excited again, I
started to see the little miracles that God does in our life EVERYDAY.
Once I started seeing the little things he was doing for me. The big
miracle that we were waiting for came.

Leo. He is 17. He has gone to church MANY times. And is going to
semanairy everyday. He is reading the Book of Mormon everyday. He is
what we call eleito. He loves the gospel. But his mom is from a
differenet church and doesnt like us even a little. She lets him go,
but made it clear from the start that she WOULDNT let him be baptised.
So we just let him keep going to church and waiting. This week his
parents allowed his baptism. It was AMAZING. He was so happy and all
the youth from the ward was there to support him. I am so happy that
Leo could be baptised and that I could be a part of this miracle.

We found a miracle street of tons of people who want to learn about
the gospel. Who have NEVER  seen sisters before. I dont know HOW cause
this area has been an area of sisters for over 3 years. But everyeone
is so excited and ready to hear the truth.

The moral to the story is, I know that when we are lacking faith, or
humility, or charity, or love, or hope, or ANYTHING, if we turn to the
Lord he will make us stronger. If we ask for help, he will help us. He
will never leave us alone. We just need to look for him. I am so
thankful for the chances I have to learn and apply these things in my
life. And the love I know Heavenly Father has for me.

Here is a pic of our district and my trio. Sister Thomson (blonde) and
Sister Miller

xoxo
Sister Hernandez

ps. sorry for the typos.. this keyboard is giving me a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment